New Items On Etsy

Gold foil pineapples with pink flamingos make this cheery card perfect for brightening someones day (See it here)

For the past few months, I've been working through some life changes that necessitated stepping away from the blog for awhile. I'm not ready to publicly discuss these changes, but I am happy to report that I plan on blogging regularly again. Yay! As always, my goal with this blog is to help inspire creativity and share products of note. While I took time off, I was able to put some time into my Etsy shop, adding new items like cards, mobiles, and additional party printables, and doing custom work offline such as personalized tumblers, t-shirts, and vinyl boat signage. New items are being added monthly, but I wanted to share some of my favorite pieces available now. You can view the complete list of items on my shop here or by searching MakingMebyMK on Etsy.

A modern sympathy card (See it here)

This is one of my favorite cards. The multi-dimensional flowers and leaves stand out against a gold background with pearl beads adding an extra element of femininity (See it here)

The straws on these tinted mason jars are wide enough for smoothies! (See it here)

Merle adores these mermaid mobiles and so do I. The subtle movement of mobiles is soothing for both kids and adults (See it here)

This printable chalkboard banner is available for instant download and is perfect for bridal showers, festive brunches, or any rustic chic party. (See it here)


No comments:

Post a Comment