Weekend Roundup


Happy Halloween! It is not one of my favorite holidays, but it is a holiday nonetheless and I am looking forward to dressing up Merle as Princess Leia tomorrow. The cooler weather and beautiful fall foliage also has me excited to the months (and holidays!) ahead. I'm hoping to speand the weekend in the company of family and friends, eat a few too many sweets, and watch cheesy yet oh-so-enjoyable Halloween movies like Hocus Pocus and Halloween Town. What are your plans for the weekend? Do you celebrate October 31st? Below are a few snaps from my phone during a stroll through campus and the weekly link roundup.


Two families sharing a house - I don't know if I could do it.

DIY velcro bedskirt

How to quit your job while on maternity leave 


Ghostinis with bloody murder dip

Adorable marshmallow petite fours

Hanna Andersson is having a sale today only: Select dresses $29 and 50% off tights. I found a lot of great deals on items that rarely go on sale. I bought Merle this twirly dress in hunter green (with her name monogrammed on it) for an early Christmas present, this fair isle sweater dress for holiday pictures, two sets of tights (a bear pair and basic navy), and an adorable pair of Elsa ankle boots. Pictures coming soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment