Weekend Roundup

{Updating the dining room styling at my parents' house}

Happy Friday! We made it friends. Sandwiched behind birthday celebrations and Halloween, I'm spending the weekend catching up on to-do list items, like the oh so fun tasks of cleaning the bathroom and doing laundry. The older I get, the more I cherish the normalcy and simplicity of low key weekends like this. What are you up to this weekend? Wherever the weekend takes you, I hope there is time to slow down and relish in the little things. If you're in a reading mood, check out a few of my favorite internet finds from the week.

How hard is it to raise a child on your own? 


I stumbled upon this site featuring the history of 49 of the most beloved fairy tales while researching the origins of Beauty and the Beast 




{A Star Wars DIY in progress}
{Merle and I are currently loving siggi's yogurt}
{Merle was ecstatic to be on the stage following Aunt Libby's performance in The Westing Game}

No comments:

Post a Comment