Weekend Roundup



The beginning of this week brought a taste of fall and I can't wait until the season is in full swing. Merle and I have been doing autumn inspired crafts and slowing added fall pieces to our wardrobes. Once the temperatures really dip, I'm excited to bake pumpkin flavored treats and make soups more often. We're also working on Halloween costumes. The costumes will be Star Wars themed, but the specfics are in flux. Some days Merle wants us all to be Darth Vader (with these pjs) and some days she wants to be Princess Leia with us as Darth Vader and Queen Amidala. We'll see how that one turns out :) What are you up to lately? Any fun plans for the weekend? To send you off, here are my favorite links from the week.



I made onigiri for Merle's lunches this week after being inspired by this post 


Homemade sauerkraut pierogis have been making appearances in my dreams I want them so bad 





No comments:

Post a Comment