Inspiration Boards


This summer was a source of much needed self exploration and reassurance. Traveling alone helped make improvements in my self esteem and vision for the future. Now that summer is over, I don't want to lose the insights gained, so I'm peppering reminders of my excursions throughout the apartment. This weekend, Merle and I updated the inspirations boards above our respective desks, including photos from trips and cut outs from maps and exhibit guides from the Philadelphia Museum of Art, one of our favorite spots for mommy-daughter time. My boards are made from ultra thin sheets of balsa wood, wire, and pushpins, while Merle's is a bit simpler with twine and pushpins. To make it easy to quickly change up the content, we used mini clothespins to attach images. If you would like to see, here are our boards at the moment.







No comments:

Post a Comment