Weekend Roundup

 
{Bring back last weekend?}
It has been a challenging few days. X had surgery on his nose and he's being an even bigger baby than expected. The post-op instructions for the next six weeks are also kind of intense. When I picked Merle up from daycare on the day of X's surgery, she had a runny nose and fever, which has made her whinier than usual. I also have a migraine that won't go away. Oh the joys of adulthood. I'm taking it easy this weekend and hoping for a better week ahead. Wherever the weekend takes you, I hope it's better than mine ;) Check out a few of my favorite links from around the web this week below. 

Three bean veggie burgers






{Racing through the square to get to an appointment}
 
{Best part of hanging out at the hospital: sipping the same apple juice I had after Merle was born}
 
{Waiting room views}
 
{Project in progress for next week}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment