Weekend Roundup

{  Right before she got in trouble for being too close to the painting :(   }

I had an amazing vacation, but traveling really kicked my butt. My sleep schedule still hasn't quite recovered yet, but I've checked off most of my post-trip to do items. This weekend I plan on getting as much sleep as possible, catching up on Pretty Little Liars, and giving Merle all the hugs and kisses she missed during our time apart. What are your plans this weekend? Any exciting news on your radar? If you're in a reading mood, here are a few of my favorite links from around the web plus a few pictures from Merle's vacation.


Bad behavior of visionary leaders





My life driving uber as an Iraq war vet with PTSD

In case you haven't heard, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts this weekend. It's my favorite time to buy jackets and shoes.

{Hey Mom! I'm at a museum!}

{A camel ride at the zoo}

{Mommy probably wouldn't let her do this...}

No comments:

Post a Comment