Weekend Roundup

{A San Francisco classic}

While I may not enjoy summer weather in Philadelphia, I love the energy and slower pace of the season. Memorial weekend is the unofficial kickoff to summer and I'm looking forward to spending it eating grilled food, laying in the grass, and going for long walks with Merle. I'm also starting to plan vacation for later in the summer and I'm giddy at the thought of my first solo trip since Merle was born. It's going to be a whirlwind tour of the Pacific Northwest including San Francisco, Portland, and Seattle. I can't wait! What are your plans for the weekend? Something specfic or seredipidous adventure? Wherever the weekend takes you, I hope you enjoy! If you're looking for a new DIY project or are a reading modd, check out my favorite links from around the web.

What's your personality type? And what it says about you (I'm INTJ)

What If Everybody Didn't Have to Work to Get Paid?



DIY mini planters from egg cups

How cool is this cement side table?

Slate cheeseboard for $3

The future of jobs

Started this romance trilogy and loving it so far

{Cuties :D}

{Pretty wild flowers}

{Merle with her favorite animal: birds}

{Hopinh for perfect weather like this again}



No comments:

Post a Comment