One Piece Wonder: Chambray Jumpsuit


Following up on last week's one piece wonder, today I'm sharing another one piece outfit: the chambray jumpsuit. This version from Loft is exceptionally comfortable, yet stiff enough to resist wrinkles.  That makes it perfect for running around with Merle and presentable enough for brunch, work, and other grown-up functions. To dress it down, I pair it with flats, a lace bralette, and our trusty diaper bag from Petunia Pickle Bottom. Yes, three years later I'm still using the same diaper bag I got when I was pregnant. It may not hold diapers anymore, but toddlers come with their own gear to tote around, like dinosaurs and supplies for impromtu craft projects. To dress it up, I like to pair it with heels, a statement necklace, and a boyfriend blazer.








No comments:

Post a Comment