Weekend Roundup



Thank you to everyone who checked out my new Esty shop this week! I added a few more items yesterday and I'm going to continue adding items over the next couple of weeks. Your support really means more than I can say. None of this would be possible without you guys in my corner cheering me on. I'm a lucky girl to have such great friends and readers! 


What are your plans for the weekend? After a whirlwind couple of weeks, I'm going to entirely unplug this weekend. I plan on spending time with family and taking Merle for an extended tricycle ride. That is if the snow holds off :) 


Photo captures an ER doctor moments after losing a young patient 

Planning on giving these pimple zapping salves a try 

This chambray dress is on my to-sew list for spring.

Living in a women's boardinghouse in NYC. I'm kind of jealous 

Do you have house rules? This list makes me want to have some 







No comments:

Post a Comment