Weekend Roundup

Always look up

This week I've been feeling a little uninspired. Maybe it's the weather change. Maybe it's from feeling stifled by the daily routine. Whatever the reason, I'm hoping to shake it off over the next couple of days by spending some time out and about in the city. Merle already has a to do list brewing, including bike riding, gardening, and a trip to China Town. Wherever the weekend takes you, I hope it's a good one.

How cute (and simple) is this DIY hexagon marble clock?

Three DIY Easter basket fillers

What happens when you blame a significant other for a failed career 

Golden animal drawer pulls -- they're a must for my next furniture redo

Loving this structured t shirt dress  (40% off this weekend) 

I was serious about my obsession with the tassel trend

Merle loves her dino coloring/painting pages

Every sunrise brings the opportunity for a fresh start

My heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment