Weekend Roundup


The photo above is from the lace style shoot posted earlier this week. There was a little too much chaos going on to Photoshop it all out, but this is generally what happens behind the scenes. I try to look polished up top while Merle is climbing up my leg insiting to use whatever I'm photographing with stacks of toys piled up around my feet. Plus a tower of random things to set the focus of the camera while I set the self timer and race across the room to pose before the camera clicks into action. Even though it's less than ideal sometimes, I secretly love having Merle clamour about. It's how I share my passions with her, whether it's cooking, styling, or photographing. I hope she's always as excited to do projects with me :) This weekend I'm planning on doing a little garden prep and hopefully finding a dress for an upcoming event. Wherever the weekend takes you, I hope you enjoy. If you're free, check out my favorite links from around the web this week.


Sugar & Cloth is killing it with the mid century tuorials lately. I would have never thought of turning a cake pan into a table.

I kind of love this quirky boob rug.

I would really love to eat my way though this list: America's 30 best french fries. I've eaten at two of the thirty restaurants so far.

What an unintended pregnancy is like.  I obviously didn't choose any of these options, but these are the tough decisions many women face when they become pregnant unintentionally.

Warren Buffet eats like a six year old. My hero.

The two word trick for becoming more creative

Finally found the perfect chambray jumpsuit.

I'm also crazy about this stripeblock shirt dress. Go up a size for a work appropraite length. 

No comments:

Post a Comment