Valentine's Day Card Inspiration



Homemade cards are my favorite, especially when it comes to sentimental cards filled with love like on Valentine's Day. I love keeping an assortment of paper products and markers on hand, so that I'm always only a few minutes away from creating a thoughtful card. To get the creative juices flowing, I also have a Pintrest board filled with homemade card ideas.
For this year's cards, I'm using ultra thin sheets of wood, cream card stock, stamps, and embossing supplies (heat gun, ink, and gold pigment)  to create cards with texture. I like that they have the natural wood tones contrasted with the feminine gold embossing. The cards are also simple and manage to be beautiful without too many supplies. What is your preference? Homemade, store bought, or it doesn't matter?








No comments:

Post a Comment