Skincare Deal Alert



I mentioned it as a part of my new beauty buys for the year post, but I really love Mario Badescu skincare products. They make high quality products for challenging skin (sensitive, acne-prone, aging) at a reasonable price point. I've been using several of their products for a few months and my skin has significantly improved. Specifically my skin is firmer, I have fewer blemishes, and my normally blotchy skin has an even tone without makeup. Thanks to the combination of the bareMinerals Active Cell Renewal serum and Mario Badescu's Oil-free moisturizer my skin looks seriously luminous. Like a got several nights worth of sound sleep, ate perfectly, and was stress-free. Since neither of those things are generally true, these products are impressive.


I wasn't able to completely swap out my skincare arsenal at first, because I generally don't invest that much money in beauty products. BUT yesterday HauteLook, Nordstrom's online flash sale site, announced a Mario Badescu sale! Their products never go on sale and are exempt from coupons, so I was ecstatic when I saw the sale. All the products listed are 20-30% off retail. I stocked up on the Oil-free Moisturizer SPF 30, Ceramide Eye Gel, Glycolic Foaming Cleanser (sold out), and Silver Powder. Also featured are my favorite Drying Lotion and Special Cucumber Lotion. The sale is going on from now until Saturday morning, so if you're in the market for skincare products, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment