10 Valentine Worthy Desserts

Truth be told I'm not much of a sweets person. I would take something salty and savory over something sweet any time. But there are a few desserts I do enjoy, like french macarons, chocolate covered strawberries, and creme brulee. Don't get me wrong, if I'm hungry enough or if it's a special time of the month (ha!), I will indulge in a sweet or two. Even then I still prefer delicately flavored desserts without excessive sweetness. Valentine's Day is the holiday of love and sweet treats and in honor of the holiday, I've rounded up my top ten favorite, not-too-sweet treats.


Earl Grey Creme Brulee by HonestlyYum

Brown Sugar Angel Food Cake by pretty kitten kitchen

Lavender White Chocolate Almond Truffles by Adventures in Cooking

Lavender Rose Ice Cream by Sugar Hero

Lemon crepes by Yummy Mummy Kitchen

Ginger cookies by This Rawsome Vegan Life

Vegan Rosey Rocky Road by Ascension Kitchen

Isaphan macarons from Pierre Herme himself


Bourbon Peach Blueberry Crumble by Home Is Where The Boat Is

Chocolate covered figs by Give Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment