Tiny Home Dreaming

Exterior - Jessica Helgerson Design

Thank goodness it's Friday! I feel like this week dragged on, so I'm looking forward to the long weekend ahead. Any special plans for the weekend? I'm planning on a simple weekend of checking small things off my to do list. Speaking of small things, have you heard about the tiny house movement? They are apartment sized stand alone houses. Many of them are on wheels and can be moved from place to place like a camper, but others require a foundation like a normal house. Lately I've been daydreaming about buying a tiny house to expedite a move to the pacific northwest. Thoughts? Here are some inspiration images currently fueling my day dreams.


Interior - Jessica Helgerson Design

Interior - Jessica Helgerson Design

Exterior via dwell

Interior via dwell

Exterior via Tiny Heirloom

Interior via Tiny Heirloom

No comments:

Post a Comment