Weekend Roundup


It's the weekend! In my head, I'm doing a Julie Andrews, spinning on a beautiful, sunny Austrian mountaintop (instead of dark and rainy Philadelphia). Merle has been dealing with congestion, which means very little sleep for mommy or baby. I'm hoping to sleep in late tomorrow, tackle a big sewing project, and work on more holiday DIYs to share next week. I can't believe Christmas is only 20 days away!!! Every night Merle gets in bed quickly in the hopes that Santa will come :) Wherever you find yourself this weekend, I hope it's filled with relaxation and holiday cheer. Here are a few links from around the web.


DIY mini cranberry wreaths for the holiday tablescape (SayYes)

3 ways to wrap irregularly shaped gifts (ohJoy!)

Thanksgiving may have passed, but these food safety tips are a must know for holiday gatherings (Hither and Thither)

DIY diamond ornament (A Beautiful Mess)

This DIY fuzzy animal print top screams holiday party to me (Cotton & Curls)

Steve Wozniak debunks an Apple myth (Bloomberg TV)



No comments:

Post a Comment