Top 20 Christmas Songs




As a Christmas fanatic, I love pretty much all Christmas music. That makes it hard for me to narrow a list down to only twenty favorites, but after months of listening to Christmas music (sorry co-workers!), I'm ready to share. I'll start by saying that I prefer the classics. Same goes for movies. Who can say no to ol' blue eyes? Not me, especially during the holiday season. But I also have a soft spot for pop versions circa late nineties/early two thousands. Here's what I'm playing on repeat.


Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee

Here Comes Santa Claus (Down Santa Claus Lane) - Gene Autry


I'll Be Home For Christmas - Perry Como

The First Noel - Bing Crosby

Jingle Bells - Dean Martin

Christmas Canon - Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Merry Christmas Baby - Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - Gene Autry

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - N'SYNC

My Only Wish - Jessica Simpson

Santa Claus is Coming to Town - The Pointer Sisters

I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas - Gayla Peevey

Christmas Most Be Something More - Taylor Swift

Where Are You Christmas - Faith Hill

The Nutcracker Ballet - Tchaikovsky

Last Christmas - Savage Garden

White Christmas - Bing Crosby

All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

Christmas in Hollis - Run-D.M.C.


No comments:

Post a Comment