Holiday Scavenger Hunt


Now that Merle is getting older, she understands more about Christmas. I'm excited to share with her the traditions I grew up with, but also to start new traditions with her like advent calendars. There is so much I want to do with her, I came up with a holiday scavenger hunt that will last all month long. This way I have a visual reminder of what we want to do and what we have not yet done. For families with older children (or even among friends!), I could see this building into a competition. Perhaps the winner gets to open the first present Christmas morning? My to-do list includes plenty of family togetherness and ways to be thankful. You can use my scavenger hunt or build your own using one of my blank templates. View and download them via GoogleDrive here.

I'm curious. What are your favorite holiday traditions? What would your scavenger hunt include?

No comments:

Post a Comment