Weekend Roundup


What do you have planned for the weekend? After two consecutive weekends of traveling to my parents' house, we're plainning on a low key weekend at home. Merle and I plan on doing a little baking with pumpkin, plus maybe a pumpkin latte for mommy.Other than that we'll be snuggling up with books and starting to work on homemade Christmas gifts. I have to start early if I want it all to get done. When I came home from work on Wednesday, Merle exclaimed, "Mommy, we have to decorate for Christmas if Santa is going to come!" and proceeded to start decorating an imaginary Christmas tree. It was the highlight of my week and I'm happy that my Christmas mania has been passed down to the next generation already. As for X, he'll just have to get used to it ;) Cheers to the weekend ahead. Here are a few links to check out while relaxing.




I'm a huge Ina Garten fan, so I'm really excited for this drinking game for Barefoot Contessa. 

We may not be doing Halloween this year, but I love seeing all the creative and adorable baby costumes likes these

I love the idea of a mystery road trip activity kit. 

This is an interesting article in National Geographic about research on grit versus talent (hint: grit wins).

I am in love with the new Madewell collaboration with French label Sezane. It fits my style to a T. 

Four easy (!) DIY garlands to decorate for fall.

How genius is this handheld travel expresso maker

I've mentioned it before, but I'm in love with the Olive concept, it's a stylish wristband that monitors your stress levels and helps soothe the wearer in real time. Get in on the action here

No comments:

Post a Comment