Weekend Roundup

        


I'm excited for it to finally start feeling like fall. I'm in the mood for pumpkin spice lattes, hay rides, and oversized sweaters. Here's what's on my mind going into the weekend.


More than a couple of my shoes need heel replacements but it's so pricey to have them fixed! This site sells replacement heel tips for less than $6. With their help, shoes repair is a DIY I can handle.


Some parts of the US and Canada are getting snow already. Send some to Philadelphis please?


Cold weather also calls for unwinding at night with hot cocktails like this honey-bourbon toddy, but the flavors in the drink entitled slippery panties sound perfect for fall (vanilla vodka, butterscotch schnapps, and hazelnut liquer).


This post on vacation rentals is feeding my wanderlust.


Have leftover zucchini after making zucchini pancakes? Try a whole wheat zucchini bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment