Athletic Sneaker Trend

Shoes (similar) / Bag (old: similar)
Never say never. Last year when the athletic sneaker trend became big, I said I wouldn't fall victim to it, but alas I have given in to comfort. With the mile plus walk to work each day, wearing sneakers as opposed to stilletos (don't judge) or unsupportive flats makes a big difference. I went with the Nike Sky Hi, which has all the comfort of a regular pair of high top sneakers, but with a couple inches of lift in the heel. At first I thought they were way too hip for this momma. Now I find myself wanting to wear them all the time, whether it's to run around playing frisbee with Merle and X or to jet around the office at work. Here's how I've been styling them lately.

For the weekend [Shirt/Necklace (old: similar)/Jeans]





For work [Shirt (old: similar)/Blazer/Pants/Necklace/Earrings]





No comments:

Post a Comment