Goodbye to Summer

Heirloom tomatoes with cherry tomatoes and basil from our balcony, topped with a drizzle of olive oil and salt and pepper

Labor Day weekend always feels like summer's goodbye party. Days spent relaxing by the pool give way to regimented school days while the warmth of the suns rays are eclipsed by autumns cool breeze. I may not be summers biggest fan, at least when it comes to Philadelphia's hot and muggy version, but I always take this weekend to celebrate the seasons last hoorah. My favorite way to do it is by eating my weight in garden fresh produce and grilled food (plus salads like this, this, and this). However you celebrate the long weekend, I hope you enjoy!

Follow me on Instagram all the ways we celebrate this weekend.



Merle couldn't resist!


No comments:

Post a Comment