The King is Here!



Mommyhood has eradicated most of my guilty pleasures, but a few still thrive. When it comes to fried potatoes (french fries, tater tots, hash browns, etc), men of the tall, dark and handsome variety, and vampire romances, whether they come in book, TV, and movie format, I just can't get enough. Over the summer we went on vacation and I told myself I was going to let the vampire romance obsession die and start reading more mature novels. Instead I jumped head first into an 'adult' vampire romance series, the Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward (it's considered adult because the steamy scenes are too explicit for teenage eyes :D ). These books are so addicting and have a delightful mix of fantasy and hot romance, but still maintain a tie to reality. 

Today, the twelfth book of the series, The King, is released and I can't wait to sink my teeth into it. The book revisits the relationship ignited in the first book of the series (Wrath and Beth). I preordered the audiobook on Audible months ago. Unfortunately I have to work late tonight, so I'll be waiting until tomorrow to start the book. Until then Brothers....

Links to the other books in the series in order:


No comments:

Post a Comment