Professional Jumpsuit


Jumpsuit from Marshall's | Blazer (but I've been eyeing this jersey lined one)
Scarf (similar) | Flats (similar)


Blurry, but I love this photo for some reason.

 I first became enamored by the idea of a jumpsuit after seeing sneak peek photos of the Stella McCartney x goop collaboration. When the jumpsuit finally went up for sale, I was floored by the $1,240 pricetag. Since that was never going to fit in the budget without moving the decimal point a couple places, I started looking for alternative options and was surprised to find the best choice at Marshall's for only $19.99. It's not as slouchy or as saturated in color as the original, but it filled the downtown-meets-uptown look I was going for. I've worn it a few times to work, layering on a blazer, delicate necklace, and pointed toe stilettos, and I get complemented on it every time. I can't wait until it's warm enough to wear it by itself on the weekends and show off the lower cut back. Merle is also anxious for spring if you can't tell from the photos :D.






Back shot. Still a little too cold to wear it without layers.

"Mommy! Time is up!"




No comments:

Post a Comment