Discount Fabric For All




It feels like Christmas morning. Two giant boxes arrived from Fabric.com. Santa brought me a sewing machine this year and I spent hours thinking about what projects to work on first. Fabric can be pretty pricey, but Fabric.com is 50-60% cheaper than retail stores like JoAnn's Fabric with even more variety. They also offer new discounts daily, further discounting prices another 15-20%. That means more projects for the same amount of money and makes one happy mama. Plus it's a small operation in North Carolina so I feel better spending money there versus a big box store. 

Here are the projects I'm planning to do over the next couple of weeks:

- Matching navy tulle skirts like this one for Merle and I (using this and this)
- Floor poufs made from an easy to clean silver vinyl and another from a willow print
- A navy utility vest using this tough-yet-soft brushed twill
- Adding suede elbow patches to repair tears in a sweatshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment