Spring Shoe Trends

I never thought I would say this, but I'm tired of riding boots. This has been a winter that just won't quit and my piggies are ready for breathable spring footwear. Some of the top trends I see are exaggerated ankle straps, two tone, and metallics. Plus athletic sneakers and ankle booties not reviewed here.

Strappy

Strappy sandals come back year after year, but this season's edition is bolder than ever.


Strappy heels tend to me uncomfortable for my man feet, but the thick elastic
straps on this pair make it comfortable. Available at Macy's.

I love the thick strap coupled with the subtle gold accents and snakeskin.
  Ted Baker knows how to make a shoe.

Ballet heels? Nasty Gal for the win.

My personal spring shoe obsession. On sale here


Two Tone

These match with anything shoes are a crowd pleaser.

Something about this shoes makes me think of geishas. Available at Macy's
A statement shoe that's all about comfort. Calvin Klein of course.
A shoe that's sweet & sassy
Work wear perfection done by Banana Republic.


Metallics

Not just for accents, this season is full of shiny new shoes.

I love loafers, but do they make anyone else's feet sweat?
The metallic version here is extra special. 

Sleek and shiny. I see these with cropped dress pants.
Simple gold flat is RFA (ready for anything).

No comments:

Post a Comment