Garden Tea Party Inspiration

I'm starting to prepare for Merle's second birthday and after deciding on a garden tea party theme, I've been hitting the web (and Pintrest obvi) to get some party planning inspiration. Here are a few of my favorite ideas for the theme. For more ideas, visit my party Pintrest page

Invitations
Via Pintrest. For the favor table?

As seen on prettyGalore
I'm thinking of designing something similar to this with a cascade of flowers
 pouring out of the teapot. As seen on Oh, so Darling. This site has
a lot of other beautiful tea party inspiration images. 

Decor
Easy DIY for organizing cutlery or straws.
As seen on poppytalk

I love the idea of this filled with petite fours and tea sandwiches.
Via JesseLeeDesign
Because what little kid doesn't love glitter. Via RuffledBlooms on Etsy
Paigesofstyle on Etsy 



If you're planning a party, you have to check out
hostess with the mostess. She makes the cutest tablescapes. 
Every party needs a little Martha Stewart
Balloons and golf tees make an impactful, yet inexpensive statement for an outdoor party.
Plus this many balloons is toddler heaven. As seen here





































Bite sized dessert perfection via SprinkleBakes.
I think I'll use this technique instead to make them.    


Food

I'm not a fondant fan, but these are just too adorable not to share. Via Pintrest

A fun twist on the tea sandwich via Oh How Civilized.

DIY mini Uncrustables via KidsDreamWork.com




Not sure if I'll make myself crazy trying to do all this detail work. Via lilSugar

No comments:

Post a Comment