Sweatshirt Chic


After a long week of work, I want to spend the weekend snuggled in bed with Merle in sweats. The reality is that days off are filled with errands and to-do lists and I'm not a sweatpants in public kind of girl. When I came across this cozy top at Anne Taylor Loft, I was in weekend wear heaven. To start, the fabrication is my favorite for casual wear and the combination of muted grays and cream make it more feminine than the standard sweatshirt. Tops with a swing shape (narrow at the bust and wide at the bottom like a bell) are going to be this spring and this hits the mark with a subtle swing. Details like a wide neck opening and zipper pockets kick the style up another notch. Here I've styled it two ways: by itself with boyfriend jeans for a throw on and go outfit and layered with a chambray shirt and riding boots for cooler weather.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment