Updating Your Look With Jewelry

I love the idea of making this necklace with two M's for Mommy and Merle! 

Updating your wardrobe each season is difficult when you're on a budget. That's why I tend to shy away from trends I'm not absolutely in love with and opt for more timeless pieces that will keep me looking chic for years to come. That's the hope anyway. I still want to be fashionable and fun from time to time, so jewelry is an easy way to change up the look of a outfit without having to buy a lot of new pieces. The only problem is that jewelry can sometimes be even more expensive than a new outfit (read: J. Crew)! My most recent online find is Bauble Bar, which sells reasonably priced costume jewelry. They have hundreds of necklaces, bracelets, and earrings to check out and their shipping is free both ways. In addition to their inexpensive pieces, they also offer some higher end designer pieces. Of course that was what I was drawn to. Here are a few more of my favorite finds.

This chunky necklace adds instant edge to any outfit.

This necklace has a classic shape, but the color screams spring fashion 2013.




This ring will tie any outfit together. Pun intended,

No comments:

Post a Comment