Dressing for the Weather

Hatley Jacket and Rainboots; LL Bean Rain Pants; Polarn O. Pyret Top and Pants

It is rainy and cloudy today, the past few days the weather has been beautiful in Philadelphia. I broke out the stroller for the first time in months and we spent most of the weekend taking long walks around campus. Merle babbled gleefully and seemed delighted by all the sights and sounds of the outside world. The combination of fresh air and excitement has Merle sleeping the best she has since she was an infant. I also find myself feeling more energized during the day and it has me daydreaming of cities that have this kind of weather all year round. Then I remember the Swedish saying, there is no bad weather, only bad clothes. The weather is not always the greatest here, but I can't use that as an excuse. This spring, come rain or shine, Merle and I will be getting a daily dose of fresh air. Rain and chilly temperatures are nothing a couple of extra layers and a hooded jacket can't fix right? I like the adorable outfit above to kepp Merle dry and warm. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment