More helpful hints for dealing with stress



Tonight has been rough with the baby, so my post will be brief. After sharing what helps me deal with stress yesterday, I found a great article on goop about other methods to reduce stress. The article, which you can find here, is actually a collection of responses from various people of note about how to deal with stress. The responses range from healthy eating to massage therapy and beyond.

If you haven't heard of goop before, it is a website created by Gwenith Paltrow about all things cool. She talks about really anything she wants, like food, fashion or motherhood, but her postings all end up being interesting and insightful. She also does exclusive collaborations with a ton of brands and although they tend to be WAY overpriced, they are another source of inspiration. With everything I have going on, I don't always have the time to read the blogs and sites I like. With goop, you simply sign up for her emails and they send you a must read article once a week. I would highly recommend signing up if you're a fellow cool hunter and like finding new sources of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment