Kitchen Inspiration




Feeling uninspired as soon as you step foot in the kitchen? Cooking is a passion of mine and I love walking up and done the aisles of the grocery store to find interesting ingredients to create new recipes, but sometimes I feel like all my creativity has dried up. Looking to sites such as the Food Network and allrecipes.com can be useful when I have an idea of what I want to cook. For when I have no idea what I want to cook, Gojee gives me a solution every time.

Gojee is a website, and now iPhone app, that catalogs your culinary likes and dislikes as well as what you have in your pantry/fridge and suggests multiple recipes for meals and drinks. Instead of simply listing the recipes, you scroll though full-page images of the prepared dish and if you like what you see, you can click on a link to go to the full recipe. I highly recommend giving this site or the free app a try; it is a foodie’s wet dream. Below are a few of my favorite recipes I discovered through Gojee.

Butter Beans with Olives and Roasted Tomatoes (I make this at least once a week now)




No comments:

Post a Comment